11-1-1998 Started out really shitty! Owed money to Polidora(heroin). Went to (taylor)Lynne's house to get money he owed me(heroin). Than cab was so late, and I was short 4 beans(dollars), had to ask Taylors step dad(Mitch) for it(not good), cause Lynne wasn't there. Ended up with 8 dog scrapes(empty bags of heroin to scrape), and ended up with a whole Dog(bag of heroin) that Daneil(? don't remember her) gave me on accident. so it ended up being a great day(?huhhhhhh?)seen uncle and Aunt
HOLY COW, WHAT WAS WRONG WITH ME BACK THEN?(LOST SOUL-REALLY!)
11-2-1998 Stayed home from school(what ah surprise). Didn't do any D(heroin) this day(aweee, what ah shame), but it was alright.(oh woo is me). I got nice and drunk(woo, shocker). Chilled with Lynn and Laz, and walked in the cold + got yelled at by my Brother(Huhhhhh-what another shocker).
I AM REBORN NOW BY THE ALMIGHTY HOLY GODZ-READING THIS STUFF NOW IN 2013 IS ALL NEW TO ME, BUT CRAZY THAT I COULD'VE GUESSED ALL THIS. My Brother still treats me like shit.
11-3-1998 Got up hurting. I was so Dope Sick(heroin withdrawal)(THE BEGINNING OF THE END). Got blamed for stealing 20 beans($$$), got into a big accident(I guess a car accident, I had AT LEAST 10+)(SERIOUS), and still sick.
11-4-1998 Went to the learn(?) crib for once? Ya, worked out(exercise), body/muscles aching. But than, Lucky me(BLUR)(didn't even know I was BLUR back then. Remember-I LOST MY SOUL*LITERALLY*FOR 13 YEARS).......again,,,,But, lucky me(BLUR)took a trip to Brooklyn(heroin epicenter)I sticked two?(I guess injected 2?), and got on the Jackie Robinson(parkway), and got 6 pacs(bags of heroin) and felt better.
Dear GOD! Thanx for saving me from that real life horror movie. I OWE YOU EVERYTHING!
11-5-1998 Went to Learn Crib?(don't know what that is?). Almost a year of 1st year there?(at the apartment complex, La Bonne Vie, after Parents divorced after I over dosed for the 1st time and Brother had to give me mouth to mouth resuscitation, and mom walked in as ambulance was taking me out on stretcher, parents had no idea I had any drug problem). Hung out with Lynn(Taylor) and got messed up. Felt good. Went to Community Service(oh yeah? 180 hours community service. forgot about that). than went home and chilled(CHILLED? I HAD NO IDEA I WAS ABOUT TO LOSE MY FREAKEN SOUL).
11-6-1998 Went to Learn Crib, passed out all day.(heroin) FRIDAY, Ya, but unlucky, nothing good happened.(ughhhh) Finished off dope, and went......to.....sleeeeeeeeeep!
11-7-1998 Saturday: Today was pretty good. Hung out with Lazlo, Krueger, Lary, Tony P, and Taylor, smoked herb(marijuana). Hung with Taylor to get Dog(heroin)from Daniel(in the RAIN-FREAK-MEMORY JUST JUMPED BACK TO ME!!!!!!) (I now remember who Daniel was.) I took cab to Walmart, and gave the cab driver weed to drop the toll(price)(WTF??????). Got ride home from Daniel and Phil, and TAYLORS BAG OF HEROIN WAS FAKE(hahahaa)(memory coming back. I didn't do it!, but remember he was very unlucky with that. Taylor got pissed, and then we seen Lazlo and Krueger.
Ughhhhh, boy. Going over this just drained me. Back hurts. So I walked away from being a heroin addict 7 years ago, but still struggled, but just got my Soul back March 12th, 2013, and went thru a 10 month Rebirth process, and was officially REBORNED by the GODZ on my Human birthday, April 7th, 2013. YIPPY! Bya, BLUR
No comments:
Post a Comment