Wednesday, May 15, 2013

SOME OF BLURZ 2006 SEAFIELD DRUG AND ALCOHOL REHAB DIARY CHRONICLES

 Well, I remember getting there so high on heroin, ridiculous, soulless me, pitch black, after midnight, and the woman nurse calling me an Angel? Weird, out of this World stuff. There was this young Hispanic guy with glasses, Ishmail that had HIV, but he confided in me, said I'm the only person he told that he has full blown aids. :( SO SAD! How do you tell somebody going thru that that everything is going to be ok??? And at that point they are to hurt and angry to hear the message of GOD? :( SO SAD! There was this Epic Woman Counselor there, blonde hair, so tough, so gorgeously stunning, and she was a Golden Gloves Boxing Champion, and she would always come in so powerful in her suit, and I can NOT believe that I tried to hit on her? WHAT THE FREAK? There was this old counselor man in his 90's of age, a real Noble, Honorable, American Pride Patriot type, and the Patient that would get the highest score every week as the role model patient, no matter what the size, he would put on this strong man belt around his waste, and these work out glove, and he would pick the person up off the ground in a bear hug manner, HAHAHAHA, I REALIZE HOW BEAUTIFUL WE REALLY ARE AS *HUMAN SPECIES* :( So sad about suffering though, huh. And this Old man counselor in his 90's of age, would get so furious if one of us patients called one of our family members, VISITORS :D I was in there with the lead singer from the band "Type O Negative" Peter Steele, and so weird, funny guy to, but he kept talking about how he started this group called, "The GOD Squad"??? Weird stuff. I remember I was going thru so much emotional pain, that I hid in the bathtub in the dark during a meeting, and was eating M&M's, and I shocked my room mate by some martial art skill that I learned to be able to put my hands under the hottest the water can go, and not move or flinch? Felt like fire! That was the toughest I've ever been! NOT ANY MORE-I'M ULTRA SENSITIVE! My room mates were taking advantage of me, so I ripped my shirt to shreds like the Hulk, the one fellow was petrified????? Ughhhhhh! I guess I really have come a long way.

NOW, DIARY WRITINGS FROM THE NOTEBOOK-SO BARE WITH ME(BLUR)
(Don't know the date of this one)Along came Popeye, HILARIOUS! Disgusted Wolverine dude, Halloween dressing?(don't know)
Ishmail spotting Apple juice, without Apple Pulp. Gregory the Rabbi talking about fighting this 7 foot tall dude, "Take out the dudes nutz, neck and eyes". Me doing the Beavis and Butthead, Cornholio Impersonation. Video gamers talking about................VIDEO GAMES! William B wouldn't give "BLUBBER" a work sheet.(MEAN PEOPLE) guy shouting, "NO FRUIT OF THE LOOMS! NO FRUIT OF THE LOOMS!"  guy said, "The drug sniffing dog ate my homework".

BLUR(Phillip Proses)5/15/2013


No comments:

Post a Comment