Sunday, October 20, 2013

BLURZ: WRITINGZ FROM THE PAST - Little Tweety Writings From The Past

My goal is to have more YouTube views then the amount of money they tried to steal in the movie, "Armored".

What can a person that's suppose to be dead really accomplish?

8:19 PM, Feb 28th, 2006 - I nailed my funny bone on the corner of the closet door, and it is not funny at all.

2006 - At the rate I'm going I'll have a heart attack for sure. Just hope I get a ton of YouTube videos?

2006 - I felt again, last night, like I might not live to see tomorrow? As far as creating? That's motivation; follow ya dreams.

2006 - March 1st is here. February I improved. This month I gotta do ten times better. NO Pressure! No Pressure!

2006 - I was reading "Psychology Today" magazine, and it said, "Have a backup plan.", Yeah, Van Gogh, I create as much as possible till I die, if nothing hits while alive, oh well.

2006 - I will never be normal! It's impossible! My purpose on Earth is to extreme.

2006 - It's crazy when demons knock at the back door, but what is even crazier, probably, is that it doesn't even faze me.

I want my twitter, Facebook, YouTube, and Myspace to be on steroids.

No comments:

Post a Comment